FAAC photocell safety sensors (XP20 & XP30)
- The new XP20 photocells, both wall-mounted and column-mounted.
- Allow the mechanical reduction of the beam along the horizontal axis of 180° (-90° +90°)
- Feature a vertical optical self-alignment function which is particularly useful when the area to protect is not entirely flat
- Extremely compact size: 41 x 130 x 42 mm.
- Possibility of cable inlet both from the rear and from the underside of the casing (16 mm) and of column mounting.
- A range of 30 metres, and a depth of 21 millimetres.
- Extremely compact.
- A 55 × 78 mm surface with such a limited projection as to keep them safe from passing vehicles.
- Compact, solid, slim: XP30 models blend into all architectural contexts, from the most classic to the most minimal.
- XP30 stainless steel models are all-metal, covered in satin-finished steel, the only ones available on the market.
- Mould seal on front cover and closed-cell seal in the cable routing area.
- All XP30 versions ensure maximum protection from insects and weather, including the most extreme conditions.